Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Time to get to this

Well I have totally ignored this blog for some time, but I want to set a goal to post something at least once a week this school year. So a few of the things I want to tell you about in the weeks to come are...
     -my new classroom
     -my new ideas about teaching activities to enhance the art experience
     -fun project I have tried
I really need to do this, this year as a cathartic was to express my ideas, whether anyone likes them or agrees with them.  I think if I can get some of them out of my head and on the page, I may be able to focus better on the best ones.

So as my first pic of the year I wanted to post one of my 1st grade projects from last May.  This totally describes the feeling about my day, AAARRRGGGGHHHH!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment